Friday, June 21, 2013

Grace through pain

This has been a strange week in many way's. Have you ever had one of those weeks that seemed like it was a month in one week? But not bad , Just things you though you would do when you are old and grey.... Oh well let me think. hmmmm like a living will. at 34!? Yes I had to do that before several procedures this week. Wow can I just say that was odd. But who am I kidding I am old I have a teenager I am greying and I like it!  At least most things. My body getting older and having things change, not as much.

I found out this week I have a hernia and it is sitting on my diaphragm ! I love to sing ! I am not sure if that is the normal place you get one.  Guess it doesn't matter any way. This has been a tough year. I have been pretty sick. But the one thing I know is where the pain may silence some I will Sing Louder, Shout Louder the Praises of My King. HE IS WORTHY! Where some have been blinded by circumstances , deafened by the doubt. I See My God IS BIGGER, STRONGER AND GREATER, I HEAR THE TRUTH! MY GOD SET'S THE CAPTIVE FREE, GIVES HOPE TO THE HOPELESS, HE IS THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD. HE IS NEVER LATE. THERE IS NEVER WAST IT IS TO HIS GLORY.
Thank you God for using my life.  Thank you that you are bringing healing daily in different ways to my life and that you have used the things that once caused great pain, to be a source of pouring out joy and love to others. Thank you for the lives that you are touching even now.  Thank you for the grace to go on each day no mater the pain. Thank you for the joy that over flows from you even when things seem hard. Thank you that you see and understand all even when others may not....

Living life through change....
Kirstie