Friday, July 26, 2013

A ThankYou

For those of you who have read any of my blogs you know a few things.... I LOVE being a wife and mom, I deal with chronic pain, and the regular mom stuff....

Today I just want to send out a super special thank you for the people I know that serve so many! I have a window seat being a PK, being in ministry before , serving in high places of leadership, and what others would think might be low places....I enjoy every one!

This is a Thank You for The Pastors, the families, the Children's Pastor & his wife who serve and smile even when bombarded with people trying to fix medical problems that they can't understand, The Husbands that try to find balance in protecting and defending their wives and family units.... and trying to still walk in love when others are just porcupines. For the patience, dedication, mercy, love and prayer not to mention studying to help us sheep understand the word better! To have hope, healing, and so much more.... Where you comfort our kids and help them through when we parents are afraid of the teen years! or the potty training accident in nursery.... Or when I sing Loud and I will keep doing so!
For the Prayer, hugs, love support, understanding, lack of judging, reaching out! Making a Safe place! Volunteers in nursery , coffee shop, greeters ALL THE HUGGERS! THE PRAYER TEAM!

I pray for you all! We sure love you! Appreciate everyone of You!
Ethan Thanks for a clean place! RADIANT is HOME! WE ARE HUMBLED AND HONORED TO
 SERVE BESIDE YOU ALL! The office staff, Music team.... THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment